Highly efficient capture of harmful airborne contaminants
MistBuster 850 Compact Features
- Electrostatic precipitation air cleaning systems provide up to 98.6% collection efficiency on all submicron particles. An optional HEPA media filter supplies up to 99.97% collection efficiency.
- Electrostatic precipitation systems offer various combinations of the long-life Advantage™ and high-efficiency electronic collector cells.
- Electrostatic precipitation air cleaning systems allow you to easily switch between water-soluble or oil-based machine tool coolants.
- MistBuster 850 Compact air cleaning systems have variable and controllable airflows ranging up to 850 CFM and require minimal maintenance in wet environments.
- Metal machining
- EDM mist collectors
Air Quality Engineering stands behind the quality of the MistBuster with a limited 36 month warranty.
MistBuster® 850 Compact
|AIRFLOW||Variable to 850 cfm|
|CABINET||18 gauge steel cabinet with powder coated chemical resistant baked enamel, available in ivory or gray textured finish|
|POWER INPUT||115 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 ph, 3.9 amps
240 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 ph, 1.95 amp
460 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 ph, 0.98 amp
(connects to two legs of 460 VAC 3 ph)
|EFFICIENCY||Ultimate efficiency up to 98.6% on all submicron particles as measured by independent lab test in accordance with ASHRAE standard 52.2 at 600 CFM|
|FILTRATION STAGES||1st Stage 4″ aluminum mesh impinger
2nd Stage AQE Advantage™ electronic cell (long life)
3rd Stage MistBuster electronic cell (high-efficiency)
4th Stage Optional HEPA filter 99.97% efficiency, ESF filter, or carbon module
|FEATURES||Energy efficient, self-regulating, dual-voltage, solid-state power supply
Patented water/oil coolant selector for a wider range of application compatibility
Patented electronic cell design that helps decrease service intervals
ErP-compliant, backward-curved, vibration-free, direct drive motorized impeller rated at 850 CFM @ 1.1″ w.g. provides energy-efficient operation and increased performance to save on operating costs while performing well with increased airflow resistance from post filter or long duct lengths
Ten-foot power cord with molded plug
Quick-release, quarter-turn fasteners for fast, easy side-panel electrical compartment access reduces service and repair time
Door and gasket profile increases door-to-seal contact to prevent leakage and pooling of coolant inside of door
Door-latch spacers prevent over-compression of the gasket and increase gasket life
|DIMENSIONS||Cabinet 27.10″ L x 14.00″ W x 22.42″ H|
|INLET OPENING||16.62″ x 9.08″|
|WEIGHT||93 lbs. installed, 105 lbs. shipping|
|ACCESSORIES||Machine Mount Stand | Pedestal Stand
Ceiling Mount Kit | Wall Mount Kit
Plenum | Diffuser | HEPA Post filter
ESF Post filter | Carbon Module
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|
MistBuster 850 Compact Dimensions
* All measurements in inches
Check out additional features of our MistBuster product line.
« Back to the main product details for MistBuster® 850 Compact.
« Want more info on this air filtration unit? Contact us for more details and/or a quote.