The MistBuster® Infinity is a media-based air filtration system for the collection and removal of mist, smoke and metal particles produced by machine tool operations. The system uses 58 sq. ft. of lofted micro-fine fiberglass media in its second filtration stage. This mist eliminator is designed to capture and clean mist and smoke from metalworking applications in industry. The MistBuster® Infinity three-stage air cleaning system provides up to 95% MERV 14 filter collection efficiency and is ideal for cast iron machining applications. An optional third-stage HEPA filter offers filtration efficiency up to 99.97%. Airflow is variable and controllable up to 1,000 CFM. A variety of mounting options available with the MistBuster® Infinity allow for maximum versatility in any industrial setting. Variable speed control allows for precise control over airflow and efficiency. Please also take some time to check out our commercial air cleaner line of products.
For more information on our powerful smoke and mist collector, check out the MistBuster® Infinity spec sheet below, learn about additional features of the MistBuster® product line or review the MistBuster® parts list. You can even check out our complete MistBuster® Resource Center.
MistBuster® Infinity Specifications
HIGH EFFICIENCY MIST & SMOKE COLLECTOR
MistBuster® is the best value for a compact, energy efficient, reliable mist collection solution.
- With the MistBuster® Infinity you get high-efficiency air filtration through the use of 95% MERV 14 Filter.
- Reliable operation based on in-depth knowledge of air filtration design, all electrical components are in a sealed compartment, isolated from the air stream.
- Versatile design through a patented coolant selector switch, the MistBuster® electronic line of air cleaners can handle the electronic requirements of water based or oil based coolant collection that cause other air cleaners to fail.
- Ease of installation through direct machine mount, ceiling mount, wall mount, or floor mount via a pedestal stand.
- Comprehensive solutions for a wide range of machining operations designed for single to multiple machine tool applications using electronic precipitation and for applications requiring it – media and odor control based systems.
- Compact, energy efficient design, the MistBuster® Infinity draws as little as 4.75 amps under full load, and as small in size as a household microwave.
Air Quality Engineering stands behind the quality of the MistBuster® with a limited 36 month warranty.
MistBuster® Infinity – Next Generation
Variable up to 1000 cfm
16 gauge steel cabinet with powder coated chemical resistant baked enamel, available in ivory or gray textured finish
|115 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 ph, 9.5 amps
240 Vac, 60 Hz, 1ph, 4.75 amp
|95% MERV 14 Filter
|1st Stage 4″ aluminum mesh impinger
2nd Stage : 58 sq. ft of lofted microfine fiberglass media
3rd Stage : Optional HEPA filter 99.97% efficiency, ESF Filter, or Carbon Module
|Backward-curved, vibration-free, direct drive motorized impeller rated at 1,000 CFM @ 3.0″ w.g. provides energy-efficient operation and increased performance to save on operating costs while performing well to obtain full life out of the media filters while overcoming the resistance of duct
Standard size prefilter and main filter track size allows for the use of a variety of filter media for a wide range of applications
Ten-foot power cord with molded plug
Dirty filter gauge for easy monitoring of filter status
Infinitely variable fan speed controller provides easy airflow adjustment to obtain the desired airflow for your application
|Cabinet 27.10″ L x 26.25″ W x 31.64″ H
|22.25″ x 23.10″
|185 lbs. installed
200 lbs. shipping
|Machine Mount Stand | Pedestal Stand
Ceiling Mount Kit | Wall Mount Kit | Plenum
HEPA Post filter | ESF Post filter
Carbon Module | Long Life Filter
Specifications subject to change without notice.
MistBuster® Infinity Dimensions
* All measurements in inches
Check out additional features of our MistBuster® product line.
Get a Quote