A media-based air cleaning system for the source collection of smoke, mist and metal particles produced by machining applications. The system uses a second-stage MERV 15 pleated filter. This mist eliminator is an industrial air cleaner designed to capture and clean mist and smoke from metalworking applications in industry. And because it uses disposable filters, you do not have to worry about washing the electronic cells.
The MistBuster® 500 Media three-stage air cleaning system provides up to 95% collection efficiency using a disposable MERV 15 pleated filter. Airflow is variable and controllable up to 500 CFM. A variety of mounting options available with the MistBuster® 500 Media allow for maximum versatility in any industrial environment. Variable speed control allows for precise control over airflow and efficiency.
For more information on our powerful smoke and mist collector, check out the MistBuster® 500 Media spec sheet below, learn about additional features of the MistBuster® product line or review the MistBuster® parts list. You can even check out our complete MistBuster® Resource Center.
Model MistBuster® 500 Media Specifications
HIGH EFFICIENCY MIST & SMOKE COLLECTOR
MistBuster® is the best value for a compact, energy efficient, reliable mist collection solution.
- MistBuster® 500 Media achieves high efficiency air filtration through the use of 95% MERV 15 Filter.
- Reliable operation based on in-depth knowledge of air filtration design, all electrical components are in a sealed compartment, isolated from the air stream.
- Versatile design through a patented coolant selector switch, the MistBuster® electronic line of air cleaners can handle the electronic requirements of water based or oil based coolant collection that cause other air cleaners to fail.
- Ease of installation through direct machine mount, ceiling mount, wall mount, or floor mount via a pedestal stand.
- Comprehensive solutions for a wide range of machining operations designed for single to multiple machine tool applications using electronic precipitation and for applications requiring it – media and odor control based systems.
- Compact, energy efficient design drawing as little as 1.75 amps under full load, and as small in size as a household microwave.
Air Quality Engineering stands behind the quality of the MistBuster® with a limited 36 month warranty.
MistBuster® 500 Media – Next Generation
|Variable to 500 cfm
|16 gauge steel cabinet with powder coated chemical resistant baked enamel, available in ivory or gray textured finish
|115 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 ph, 3.5 amps
240 Vac, 60 Hz, 1ph, 1.75 amp
|95% MERV 15 Filter
|1st Stage 4″ aluminum mesh impinger
2nd Stage 95% efficient MERV 15 pleated filter
3rd Stage Optional HEPA filter 99.97% efficiency, ESF filter, or carbon module
|ErP-compliant, backward-curved, vibration-free, direct drive motorized impeller rated at 500 CFM @ 2.5″ w.g. provides energy-efficient operation and increased performance to save on operating costs while performing well with increased airflow resistance from post filter or long duct lengths
Ten-foot power cord with molded plug
Quick-release, quarter-turn fasteners for fast, easy side-panel electrical compartment access reduces service and repair time
Door and gasket profile increases door-to-seal contact to prevent leakage and pooling of coolant inside of door
Door-latch spacers prevent over-compression of the gasket and increase gasket life
|Cabinet 27.10″ L x 14.00″ W x 17.16″ H
|16.62″ x 9.08″
|58 lbs. installed
69 lbs. shipping
Capable of being shipped via UPS
|Machine Mount Stand | Pedestal Stand
Ceiling Mount Kit | Wall Mount Kit | Plenum
Diffuser | HEPA Post filter | ESF Post filter
|Specifications subject to change without notice.
MistBuster® 500 Media Dimensions
* All measurements in inches
Check out additional features of our MistBuster® product line.
Get a Quote