The in-duct media air cleaning system M72 features the MicroGlass Extended Service Industrial Air Filters for long filter life for purifying air. It has high efficiencies to effectively remove smoke, mist, dust and other airborne contaminants at a rate of up to 6,000 CFM. Multiple units can be used for additional capacity in purifying the area.
M72 In-Duct Media Air Filtration System
MicroGlass Air Cleaner
The new M72 from Air Quality Engineering Inc. is an in-duct media air cleaning system. It features the MicroGlass Extended Service Filters for long filter life and high efficiencies to effectively remove smoke, mist, dust and other airborne contaminants at a rate of up to 6,000 cubic feet of air per minute. Multiple units can be used for additional capacity.
M72 FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Extended service life due to large filter media surface area of 400 sq. ft. total.
- Low filter pressure drop for reduced energy consumption and cost.
- Air flow capacity up to 6,000 cubic feet per minute.
- High contaminant-holding capacity that results in low maintenance (fewer change-outs) and disposal costs.
- Increased efficiency during service life (no particle migration or fiber breakoff).
- Higher recommended final pressure drop (longer filter life) than conventional bag filter systems.
- Stacking capacity up to 36,000 CFM with optional hardware.
|21″L x 49.5″ W x 32.25″ H
|137 lbs. installed weight
162 lbs. shipping weight
|16 gauge galvanized steel
|Rigid V-bank, mini-pleated microglass fiber construction.
Two 23″ x 23″ x 11 ½” filters in each unit. Filters weigh
13.25 lbs. each with a total collection area of 400 sq. ft.
|Standing or hanging cabinet with horizontal or vertical
airflow. Ceiling mount brackets are standard.
|Dirty Filter Gauge designed to determine filter replacement
|Side load track system with hinged access door
Get a Quote