Air quality solutions from people who care
Air Quality Engineering, Inc. is a personable, responsive and independently owned U.S.-based company with a single focus of providing indoor air quality solutions delivered with a unique commitment to customer care. Since 1973, we’ve applied our engineering expertise to the design and manufacture of high-quality air cleaning systems.
Air Quality Engineering, Inc.’s company-based and local air quality dealers and distributors, both in the U.S. and worldwide, work hard to understand your specific concerns and goals. We then recommend and deliver the ideal clean air solution, tailored as needed, for your application.
Our people, processes and products
- Call our engineers, managers and air quality experts and receive prompt answers to your questions.
- Engineers specialized in:
- Product development
- Product engineering
- We’ll go the extra mile for you — before and after the installation of your new air cleaning system.
- Our consultative selling approach ensures we first understand your needs and then recommend a system that will solve your indoor air quality problems.
- The range of products and technologies available from Air Quality Engineering enables us to recommend the ideal air cleaning system for your application.
- We build and strengthen our working relationship with you based on providing honest air cleaning system performance data.
We design and manufacture our own high-quality air cleaning systems, including sheet metal fabrication, using state-of-the-art equipment and lean manufacturing that:
- Provides quality control
- Increases manufacturing speed and product delivery time
Air cleaning systems that work for you
At Air Quality Engineering, Inc. our goal is to tailor an indoor air cleaning system that provides solutions for your machining application problems. Our systems deliver these benefits:
- Protect employees by reducing exposure to hazardous airborne mist, smoke and metal particles produced by industrial machining applications.1
- Comply with indoor air quality standards and governmental regulations.
- Protect equipment.
- Reduce maintenance and operation costs.
- Meet employee and customer expectations for a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- Improve employee retention and recruitment.
Our three-step process
We use a three-step process to learn about your unique needs and help you select, size and install the right machine tool mount or centralized air cleaning system for your shop or facility.
- What are the contaminants?
- Metal or other particles
- How do we capture the contaminants?
- Electrostatic filtration (MistBuster source collection)
- Media filtration (MistBuster source collection and MX-Series centralized filtration)
- What are the benefits, trade-offs and your personal preferences for each type of technology?
- What air cleaning system can we use?
- Source collection (MistBuster source collection)
- Centralized filtration (MX-Series centralized filtration)
- Tailored solution using both source collection and centralized filtration
Contact Air Quality Engineering for additional information about our air cleaner collection. You can also reach Air Quality Engineering toll free at 888-883-3273.
1. Metalworking Fluids. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. [Online] [Cited: June 14, 2018.] cdc.gov/niosh/topics/metalworking/