MicroGlass Air Cleaner
The new M72 from Air Quality Engineering Inc. is an in-duct media air cleaning system. It features the MicroGlass Extended Service Filters for long filter life and high efficiencies to effectively remove smoke, mist, dust and other airborne contaminants at a rate of up to 6000 cubic feet of air per minute. Multiple units can be used for additional capacity.
M72 FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Extended service life due to large filter media surface area of 400 sq. ft. total.
- Low filter pressure drop for reduced energy consumption and cost.
- Air flow capacity up to 6000 cubic feet per minute.
- High contaminant-holding capacity that results in low maintenance (fewer change-outs) and disposal costs.
- Increased efficiency during service life (no particle migration or fiber breakoff).
- Higher recommended final pressure drop (longer filter life) than conventional bag filter systems.
- Stacking capacity up to 36,000 CFM with optional hardware.
|DIMENSIONS||21″L x 49.5″ W x 32.25″ H|
|WEIGHT||137 lbs. installed weight
162 lbs. shipping weight
|CABINET||16 gauge galvanized steel|
|PRIMARY FILTER||Rigid V-bank, mini-pleated microglass fiber construction.
Two 23″ x 23″ x 11 ½” filters in each unit. Filters weigh
13.25 lbs. each with a total collection area of 400 sq. ft.
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||175°F maximum|
|MOUNTING||Standing or hanging cabinet with horizontal or vertical
airflow. Ceiling mount brackets are standard.
|INSTRUMENTATION||Dirty Filter Gauge designed to determine filter replacement
|FILTER ACCESS||Side load track system with hinged access door|