» Residential Air Purifiers
Residential Air Cleaners
CLEAN AIR FOR YOUR HOME
“Indoor air can be up to 1000 times as dirty. The EPA estimates that most Americas are exposed every day to the indoor air contaminants that can lead to serious health problems for some people, including cancer, respiratory ailments, fatigue and headaches.”
Problem: Indoor air can contain numerous contaminants including:
These indoor air contaminants are widely associated with numerous human health effects and we can remove them from your home with a residential air cleaner.
Solution 1: Air Quality Engineering’s MiracleAir is a residential air cleaner designed for home and provides 4 stages of air filtration to address these indoor air pollutants:
- Prefilter – coarse particulate prefilter removes larger airborne contaminants that would otherwise result in prematurely shortened primary filter life.
- HEPA – Surgical grade 99.97% HEPA air filtration ensures maximum particulate filtration efficiency.
- Granular activated carbon – Most activated carbon available in residential air cleaners on the market. 15 pounds of actual activated carbon! This removes gases, vapors, VOCs and other harmful non-particulates from your home.
Solution 2: Air Quality Engineering’s DesignAir provides 3 stages of air filtration to address these indoor pollutants:
- Prefilter – coarse particulate prefilter removes larger airborne contaminants that would otherwise result in prematurely shortened maintenance intervals.
- Permanent electrostatic precipitator – independently laboratory tested industrial grade electronic collector cell achieves greater than 96% efficiency on submicron particle sizes (1/1000 the diameter of a human hair). Our electrostatic precipitators are dishwasher safe. There is no need to ever replace it.
- Granular activated carbon: This removes gases, vapors, VOCs and other harmful non-particulates from your home.
Air Quality Engineering is a leader in the industrial air cleaners marketplace. We use the same high quality, industrial and hospital grade filtration components in our home air purifiers & cleaners.
Let us bring to your home the expertise we have developed in removing truly hazardous airborne contaminants such as TB bacilli, carcinogens, sensitizers and mutagens to removing airborne health hazards in your home.
You can be certain that both our commercial and home air cleaners are of the highest quality and performance available on the market today.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Below air cleaners have not been tested for compliance to California Air Resource Board requirements and may not be shipped to California.***
|Displaying 1 to 4 (of 4 products)
||Result Pages: 1