MistBuster® 500 Specifications
HIGH EFFICIENCY MIST & SMOKE COLLECTOR
Mistbuster Patented Technology Offers:
- Clean Air – Eliminates the haze associated with most metalworking operations
- Reduced Mist Exposure – Captures and cleans mist and smoke at the source
- Safety – Reduces the risk of accidents caused by slippery surfaces
- Machine Fluid Savings – The MistBuster® collects and returns the machine fluid to your machine rather than venting it to the atmosphere.
- Superior Design – Eliminates maintenance and rebuilding costs associated with out-of-balance centrifugal drums. MistBuster® has one moving part.)
- High Efficiency! Mist and Smoke Removal – Independent laboratory tests confirm up to 99.9% efficiency
- Low Operating Costs – The MistBuster® requires less than 230 watts of power to operate.
- Low Maintenance Costs – The MistBuster® 500 has no media filters to replace, ever!
- Easy Installation – The MistBuster® can be mounted directly to the machine tool, pedestal, wall or ceiling.
- Cleaning Cost Savings – Uncontrolled machine fluid mist will soil machinery, floors and ceilings.
The new MistBuster® 500 is a self-contained mist removal system
designed to capture mist and smoke from metalworking applications in industry.
The MistBuster® can be direct mounted to machine tools or ducted using optional
plenum and flex hose. The MistBuster® is the superior alternative to
conventional centrifugal and media-type systems.
MistBuster 500 FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Principles of Operation:
Polluted air is drawn through the first stage mechanical mist impingers. These impingers are designed to remove the larger mist droplets and particles. The remaining sub-micron mist droplets and particles are removed in the second stage through the process of electrostatic precipitation (ESP). The ESP provides an intense electrical charge on the remaining contaminants through the ionizing field. The collection cell, which works much like a magnet, attracts and removes the charged mist droplets from the airstream. To optimize efficiency, an aluminum post-filter entraps particles, which may have been agglomerated on the cell plates. Clean air is then returned to the room.
- 3 year parts warranty.
- Motor starter and control circuitry.
- Sump kit
- Infinitely variable motor speed controller.
- Double pass module.
- Source capture plenum.
- Final stage, HEPA or ESF postfilter.
- Pedestal mounting kit.
- Wall mounting kit.
- Optional remote variable speed controller.
- Machine mount stand.
- Ceiling mount kit.
- Dacron Prefilter.
Cabinet 25" L x 13 1/2" W x 18 3/8" H
16.62" x 9.08"
71 lbs. installed weight
82 lbs. shipping weight
16 gauge steel cabinet with a chemical resistant baked enamel, ivory texture finish.
50-500 cfm @ 0.6" wg top discharge
Up to 99.8% efficiency per ASHRAE 52.2
1st Stage 4" thick aluminum mist impingers.
2nd Stage ESP Cell-Minimum voltage gradient is 20,000 volts per in
3rd Stage 1" thick aluminum mesh
4th Stage Optional HEPA filter 99.97% efficient or ESF filter
Self-regulating, dual voltage solid-state power supply.
Backward curved, vibration-free, direct drive rated at 710 cfm @ 0" wg.
115 Vac, 60 Hz, 2 amps
230 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 amp
Ten-foot power cord with standard molded plug.
74 dBA @ 3'
70 dBA @ 6'
Click here for printable version of MistBuster 500 specifications.