» Model M72 Specifications
M72 In-duct Media Air Cleaning System
MicroGlass Air Cleaner
The new M72 from Air Quality Engineering Inc.
is an in-duct media air cleaning system. It features the MicroGlass Extended Service Filters
for long filter life and high efficiencies to effectively remove smoke, mist, dust and other
airborne contaminants at a rate of up to 6000 cubic feet of air per minute. Multiple units
can be used for additional capacity.
M72 FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Extended service life due to large filter media surface area of 400 sq. ft. total.
- Low filter pressure drop for reduced energy consumption and cost.
- Air flow capacity up to 6000 cubic feet per minute.
- High contaminant-holding capacity that results in low maintenance (fewer change-outs) and disposal costs.
- Increased efficiency during service life (no particle migration or fiber breakoff).
- Higher recommended final pressure drop (longer filter life) than conventional bag filter systems.
- Stacking capacity up to 36,000 CFM with optional hardware.
21"L x 49.5" W x 32.25" H
137 lbs. installed weight
162 lbs. shipping weight
16 gauge galvanized steel
Rigid V-bank, mini-pleated microglass fiber construction.
Two 23" x 23" x 11½" filters in each unit. Filters weigh
13.25 lbs. each with a total collection area of 400 sq. ft.
Standing or hanging cabinet with horizontal or vertical
airflow. Ceiling mount brackets are standard.
Dirty Filter Gauge designed to determine filter replacement
Side load track system with hinged access door
Click here for printable version of M72 specifications.